- Sleepy Bear Reversible Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Anyone Feeling Patriotic
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- Simple And Beautiful Rectangle Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
This blanket is so pretty yet so simple, even a beginner can make it! The stitches you need to know to make this pretty baby blanket are all basic stitches. Skylar Blanket by Maria Bittner with the center created with a one row repeat a border with different textures added in rounds and finished with a pretty and easy puff stitch for a final impact is classic, stylish, beautiful and colorful. This elegant baby blanket can be done in one, two or more colors. The result is equally amazing and incredibly beautiful.
Easy One Row Repeat Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Size: Approximately 36″ x 36” – Size is easily adjustable
Red Heart Soft Essentials Yarn (131 yards per skein) or similar #5 weight bulky yarn:
Color 1 (sugar plum) – 6 skeins
Color 2 (white) – 1 skein
Hook 7.00 mm for body of blanket
Hook US J/6.00 mm
Hook US H/5.00 mm for border
Tapestry Needle for weaving ends
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Easy One Row Repeat Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise.
Thanks to Maria Bittner for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.