- Creative And Funny Elf Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sedge Stitch Crochet Pattern (The Blanket Stitch)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triads Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
With a wonderful design this Mosaic throw pattern is the easiest way to learn colorwork in crochet.“You carry the yarn up the back of the work, doing one color per round. The back gets a striped look, and the carried yarn looks like a braid.” Southwestern Mosaic Cross Throw pattern by Tara Sensenbaugh creates the illusion of magic, especially if there is a lot of contrast between the two yarns used. The pattern looks complicated but it’s not and you’ll be really surprised to realized that in fact it’s an easy to follow pattern that’s so much fun to crochet!
Easy Mosaic Throw Pattern
More Fabulous Free Crochet Pattern Designs
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Mosaic Throw Pattern Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tara Sensenbaugh
Thanks to Tara Sensenbaugh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.