- [Free Pattern] Crochet Your Own Flower Bracelet
- [Free Pattern] Truly Charming Little Square Anyone Can Make
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- Adorable, Fast & Simple Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Delicious Watermelon Crochet Blanket
With a wonderful design this Mosaic throw pattern is the easiest way to learn colorwork in crochet.“You carry the yarn up the back of the work, doing one color per round. The back gets a striped look, and the carried yarn looks like a braid.” Southwestern Mosaic Cross Throw pattern by Tara Sensenbaugh creates the illusion of magic, especially if there is a lot of contrast between the two yarns used. The pattern looks complicated but it’s not and you’ll be really surprised to realized that in fact it’s an easy to follow pattern that’s so much fun to crochet!
Easy Mosaic Throw Pattern
More Fabulous Free Crochet Pattern Designs
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Mosaic Throw Pattern Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tara Sensenbaugh
Thanks to Tara Sensenbaugh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.