- [Video Tutorial] Learn The Amazing Technique Of Overlay Crochet With This Beautiful Circles Of The Sun Block
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
- Two Color Granny Square For Multiple Design Possibilities
- This Cute Crochet Candy Bag Makes A Perfect Gift That Can Be Used Year Round
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mittens Pattern Turns Anyone Into A Talented Crocheter
With a wonderful design this Mosaic throw pattern is the easiest way to learn colorwork in crochet.“You carry the yarn up the back of the work, doing one color per round. The back gets a striped look, and the carried yarn looks like a braid.” Southwestern Mosaic Cross Throw pattern by Tara Sensenbaugh creates the illusion of magic, especially if there is a lot of contrast between the two yarns used. The pattern looks complicated but it’s not and you’ll be really surprised to realized that in fact it’s an easy to follow pattern that’s so much fun to crochet!
Easy Mosaic Throw Pattern
More Fabulous Free Crochet Pattern Designs
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Mosaic Throw Pattern Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tara Sensenbaugh
Thanks to Tara Sensenbaugh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.