- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- [Free Pattern] 4 Ridiculously Simple And Adorable Owl Hat Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Amigurumi Unicorn Is Just Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
- Funny And Clever Halloween Doily [Free Pattern]
This is a really cute and easy crochet set! The blanket is worked back and forth and the hat is worked in the round. The scalloped edge ads so much cuteness to the pattern! The blanket is easy to customize to a larger size. If you wish to make the blanket bigger, you will need to increase the number of stitches in your starting chain. The One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat pattern by Marianne Forrestal is a quick pattern to learn which works up really beautifully.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…