- The Perfect Yarn Basket Pattern- Three Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
- Awesome Wearable Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe For The Little Girls In Your Life
- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
This is a really cute and easy crochet set! The blanket is worked back and forth and the hat is worked in the round. The scalloped edge ads so much cuteness to the pattern! The blanket is easy to customize to a larger size. If you wish to make the blanket bigger, you will need to increase the number of stitches in your starting chain. The One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat pattern by Marianne Forrestal is a quick pattern to learn which works up really beautifully.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…