- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- Lovely Little Egg Cozy Easter Basket
- [Free Patterns] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Crochet Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
Have you ever wonder if there is any difference between the chevron crochet stitch and the ripple crochet stitch? Some say Ripple Stitch is the Chevron Stitch just that Ripple is what they call it in crochet and Chevron is what they call it in quilting. Some other think that Ripple Stitch is just a variation on the Chevron Stitch.
I’m curious, what do you think? Can someone tell the difference between a ripple afghan and a chevron afghan? Please comment below.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern. The video will be on the page after.