- [Free Pattern] Adorable Cheshire Cat Costume For Babies
- [Free Pattern] This Granny’s Shining Star Square Is Fun To Make And Easy To Whip Up!
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- Super Cute And Super Cuddly Avocado Amigurumi Free Pattern
Have you ever wonder if there is any difference between the chevron crochet stitch and the ripple crochet stitch? Some say Ripple Stitch is the Chevron Stitch just that Ripple is what they call it in crochet and Chevron is what they call it in quilting. Some other think that Ripple Stitch is just a variation on the Chevron Stitch.
I’m curious, what do you think? Can someone tell the difference between a ripple afghan and a chevron afghan? Please comment below.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern. The video will be on the page after.