- Jessica Mortenson Radue Shared HOTH. Golf club covers for my husband’s
- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Honeycomb And Shells Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] Cuddly-Soft Squiggles Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
Have you ever wonder if there is any difference between the chevron crochet stitch and the ripple crochet stitch? Some say Ripple Stitch is the Chevron Stitch just that Ripple is what they call it in crochet and Chevron is what they call it in quilting. Some other think that Ripple Stitch is just a variation on the Chevron Stitch.
I’m curious, what do you think? Can someone tell the difference between a ripple afghan and a chevron afghan? Please comment below.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern. The video will be on the page after.