- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Technique To Make A Double Thick Crochet Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Is Absolutely Stunning Done In Many Different Colours
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Crochet Granny Squares
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
This is such a classic combination! Very elegant and in black and white kind of reminds me of Audrey Hepburn’s some of the most stylish moments in film. As a matter of fact, this scarf is stunningly beautiful in many different color combos. This infinity crochet scarf pattern works up very well and when you are finished, it is a beautiful piece to wear with any outfit.
The Infinity Houndstooth Scarf by Kathy Lashley is a simple, clean pattern and very fun to do. If you are looking for something that works up quickly, you’re in luck! This is the pattern you want to use! The pattern is written for an infinity scarf, but of course, you can use it to make a regular scarf if this feels more appropriate for you. It’s also a very easy pattern, totally beginner’s friendly and looks fantastic!
Thanks to Kathy Lashley for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.