- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sedge Stitch Crochet Pattern (The Blanket Stitch)
- Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern To Help Your Babies Sleep Better And Longer
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
- Mesmerizing Peacock Petals Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
Do you love not having to weave in ends? Me too! Especially with baby blankets! Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket by Hooked On Homemade Happiness is a fun easy patter created using the the Crown Clusters stitch and Caron Big Cakes yarn. Choose your favorite color yarn cake and say goodbye to weaving ends in! With a beautiful texture, this fun and easy to make pattern creates a gorgeous baby blanket that’s sure to be treasured any mom-to-be.
Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
1.5 skein Caron Big Cakes in Shadowberry
5.5 mm hook
39” x 33”
Get your Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern at: Hooked On Homemade Happiness
Thanks to Breann for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.