- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Zig-Zag Blanket Border
- [Free Pattern] Everyone Likes This Minions Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Delightful Fishing Game Your Kids Will Love
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Lacy Mandala Rays Coaster
Do you love not having to weave in ends? Me too! Especially with baby blankets! Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket by Hooked On Homemade Happiness is a fun easy patter created using the the Crown Clusters stitch and Caron Big Cakes yarn. Choose your favorite color yarn cake and say goodbye to weaving ends in! With a beautiful texture, this fun and easy to make pattern creates a gorgeous baby blanket that’s sure to be treasured any mom-to-be.
Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
1.5 skein Caron Big Cakes in Shadowberry
5.5 mm hook
39” x 33”
Get your Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern at: Hooked On Homemade Happiness
Thanks to Breann for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.