- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Circle Of Friends Square Blanket
- Everyone Loves This Cute Hedgehog Amigurumi Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Holly Stocking
- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
- [Free Patterns] 4 Beautiful Crochet Edgings And Trims You Should Know
This moss stitch border is simple, beautiful and gives a simple blanket a classy finish. Learn how to add a border of crochet Moss stitch to any square or rectangular project using any stitch count to start. Moss Stitch Border by Polly Plum is a beginner pattern and can be done any size you want so it would fit any crochet project. Have fun crocheting this simple, yet charming border!
Moss Stitch Border Free Crochet Pattern
Pattern written in US crochet terms
Skill level: beginner
Gauge: not important
Hook size: use a hook that is one size up from your main afghan
Yarn: use the same type of yarn that you used for your main afghan
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial bellow, courtesy of Polly Plum to learn how to put a basic Moss stitch border onto some joined crochet squares.
Get the pattern: Moss Stitch Border Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.