- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Flat Crochet Flower With 5 Petals
- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- [Free Patterns] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Crochet Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
With a lovely combination of stitches and colors is a very a beautiful and versatile shawl pattern. Mimic by Polly Plum with two sizs to chose from:(DK weight option or Fingering weight option) is a trapezoid shaped shawl free crochet pattern made of simple sections of moss stitch and V stitches. The pattern is easy to alter for width and length to obtain your desired size or to accommodate the amount of yarn that you have available.
Mimic Trapezoid Shaped Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
US Crochet Terms
Skill level: easy, but you’ll want to be confident about finding your first and last stitches and chain spaces easily.
DK weight option
Finished size before blocking: 17.5 x 77 inches at widest and longest points
Yarn: Stylecraft Batik Swirl, 2 cakes, sample made in Blue Ocean colorway
Hook: 4.5mm or size needed to obtain gauge
Gauge: About 3.5 inches from magic circle to corner after row 13; each V/moss st section measured at same point from there on out about 3.5 inches each
Fingering weight option
Finished size before blocking: 21 x 70 inches at widest and longest points
Yarn: Scheepjes Whirl, 1 cake, sample made in Strawberries & Scream colorway
Hook: 3.75mm or size needed to obtain gauge
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Mimic Trapezoid Shaped Shawl Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Every Trick on the Hook.
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.