- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Filigree Bowl
- Unique Granny Square Crochet Pattern With A Fabulous Design
- [Free Pattern] Flower Crochet Coasters: Chrysanthemum
- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
Create a simple crochet waffle washcloth for yourself or to give away. This beautiful crochet pattern (Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloth by Kate Alvis) is a beginner-friendly project. In organic cotton they feel fabulous on your face and body. Crocheted washcloths are so much more luxurious than regular wash cloths from the store and many times much softer.
Check the pattern below and create a divine experience for your skin.
This spa style washcloth will pamper your skin – try stitching it in organic cotton for the ultimate in natural luxury. Measures a generous 9” square and is great for adults or babies. What a wonderful gift wrapped around a bar of handmade soap!
Thank you to Kate Alvis for the free pattern and images. Find out more information at Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloth.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!