- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- 14+Adorable Easter Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Look Super Stylish With This Amazing Mega Scarf
- 21 Quick And Easy Baby Blankets To Crochet With Free Patterns
Don’t you just love the choice of blue colors in this 3 Stitch Technique Granny Square? Known as the Mosaic granny square, this simply wonderful design looks like something hard to achieve. Well, don’t let the fear fool you! We have a great video tutorial courtesy of Creative Grandma, that makes this pattern fun and really easy to crochet.
Now, the square uses a little bit more yarn than most patterns because of the texture of the stitches but the 3D effect the stitches create, makes it well worth it!
3 Stitch Technique Granny Square Free Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
Note: Pattern is written for a four color
combination changing colors every two
rnds for the block shown. You may
choose to use as many colors as you wish
changing colors in which ever rnd you
prefer. Use hook size recommended for
the yarn you are using, which is on the
yarn label, for best results.
Four different colors
Hook size recommended for the yarn you
are using. (Found on the yarn label).
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Mosaic Granny Square Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: 3 Stitch Technique Granny Square Free Pattern.
Thanks to Creative Grandma for the article inspiration and featured image.