- [Free Pattern] Any Child Would Love To Have This Froggie Footstool In Their Room
- These Little Heart Baskets Are So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- [Free Pattern] Very Clever Crochet Square With Inspiring Design And Colorways
- How To Broomstick Crochet A Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf
This lovely and rich texture is made using puff stitches and back post stitches. Spectacular and unique, made in bright contrasting colors, Fan Dance by Polly Plum is a 12″ square, that will totally capture your attention and your heart. This stunning square will get you hooked in no time!
Skill Level: Advanced beginner to Intermediate
Finished Size: 12 Inches or 9 inches
Gauge: First 3 rounds almost 4 inches
Materials: Worsted weight yarn, crochet hook size I/5.5mm, yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Every Trick On The Hook
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.