- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Doily Bunting With Hearts
- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
This lovely and rich texture is made using puff stitches and back post stitches. Spectacular and unique, made in bright contrasting colors, Fan Dance by Polly Plum is a 12″ square, that will totally capture your attention and your heart. This stunning square will get you hooked in no time!
Skill Level: Advanced beginner to Intermediate
Finished Size: 12 Inches or 9 inches
Gauge: First 3 rounds almost 4 inches
Materials: Worsted weight yarn, crochet hook size I/5.5mm, yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Every Trick On The Hook
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.