- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Captivating And Fascinating Apache Tears Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Crochet Block With Just A Bit Of An Icy Look About It!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
“This fun and fast crochet bracelet, more of a cuff bracelet really, is the companion piece to the Janice Headband.( Find the matching headband here). Of course, that doesn’t mean you have to wear both of them to look awesome, but they’re fun if you’re into matching. One of the best things about the Janice Bracelet designed by Divine Debris is that you can easily make it in as many or as few colors as you want and each one will look as lovely as the last.”
2.25 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia’s Crochet thread
Needle that will weave in your ends
Check out the original source for this Fun And Fast Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.