- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Hoodie & Hat Set Is Sure To Become One Of Your Favorite Gifts For Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
- [Free Pattern] Ah-dorable Afghan Pattern For People Who Love Fox Terriers
This is a great tutorial for a beginner who wants to learn how to crochet. If you don’t know yet or you’re having a hard time learning to chain, single crochet and turn your work, here is a brilliant post teaching you how to do them. You’ll be amazed to see how simple it is when you follow clear instructions. Rachel of Maybe Matilda is teaching crochet for beginners with pictures and text on her blog and you can find the all the details about these techniques on the Learn to chain, single crochet, and turn your work article.
Image source: Rachel
Thanks to Rachel for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.