- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Pineapple Wedding Veil Is Perfect For Your Special Day
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
This is a great tutorial for a beginner who wants to learn how to crochet. If you don’t know yet or you’re having a hard time learning to chain, single crochet and turn your work, here is a brilliant post teaching you how to do them. You’ll be amazed to see how simple it is when you follow clear instructions. Rachel of Maybe Matilda is teaching crochet for beginners with pictures and text on her blog and you can find the all the details about these techniques on the Learn to chain, single crochet, and turn your work article.
Image source: Rachel
Thanks to Rachel for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.