- [Free Pattern] One Of The Most Beautiful Crochet Kindle Cover You’ll Ever See
- The Perfect Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Bring Christmas Magic To Your Family With This Super-Cute Elf On The Shelf
- 3 Great And Simple Techniques To Join A New Ball of Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.