- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
- [Video Tutorial] Absolute Beginner: Learn Something New And Enjoy Crocheting A Flower
- Spectacular 3D Flower Granny Square Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.