- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- Sweetest Crochet Elephant Pattern To Decorate Your Baby’s Nursery
- 6 Free Crochet Flower Granny Square Patterns Featuring Chrysanthemum Flowers
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Spring Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.