- [Free Pattern] Wave Stitch Beautiful Beanie
- [Free Pattern] This Mandala Square Will Surely Remind You Of Joy And Happiness
- Sweet Floral Crochet Granny Square Stands Out In More Ways Than One
- Crochet Summer Top Worked As One Piece
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
Known also as Larksfoot Crochet Stitch Pattern, the beauty of this stitch takes your breath away! The colorway is also vibrant and stunning, but the texture is so compact and any crochet project made using this stitch is absolutely eye catching and rewarding. The Icicle Stitch is made amazingly simple by Maya of Little Treasures through a written and an excellent photo tutorial. This is a simple crochet stitch that everyone should know!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Treasures
Thanks to Maya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.