- [Video Tutorial] Decorate Your Kitchen With Lovely Crochet Angels
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ribbed Chip Crochet Stitch
- Delicate Cables And Lace Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- This Mask Mates Pattern Is A Super Quick Cotton Stash Buster
- Crochet Gray And Yellow Bobble And Mesh Stitch Blanket For Happy Babies
This cute and easy crochet flower for beginner pattern is different from most of the patterns we’ve seen. It has six petals that are long and pointed and together create the most adorable flower applique. This flower can be used in so many ways that are both attractive and decorative.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Crochet Flower For Beginners Free Pattern
You can make a few and join them to create a table runner, or a beautiful garland for example. Use colors to create something unique or color schemes with beige to create the vintage feeling. This pattern, courtesy of NotikaLand Crochet And Knitting is an easy, free crochet flower pattern that any beginner can make.
You May Also Like
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Thanks to NotikaLand Crochet and Knitting for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.