- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Spiral Crochet Afghan Is Mesmerizing!
- Versatile Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Soap Socks
Making an easy and inexpensive baby shower gift or project to donate to children’s charities doesn’t get any easier than this! The awesome “Granny Gives Back” Hooded Blanket pattern by Jess Coppom gives any crocheter the chance to create a quick, beautiful and gratifying blanket. This fun crochet hooded baby blanket pattern could really make a child feel special.
Awesome Hooded Blanket Crochet Pattern
Pattern includes two sizes: newborn – 6 months and 6 months – child.
Newborn – 6 months size: approx. 25 x 25 inches
6 months – child size: approx. 35 x 35 inches
Check out the original source for this Awesome Hooded Blanket crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make and Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.