- [Free Pattern] A Very Pretty Floral Square: Veronica’s Rose
- Crochet 3D Reversible Turkish Stitch Baby Blanket
- The Only Chevron Bag Crochet Pattern You Will Ever Need!
- [Free Pattern] Everyday Tote Bag With A Stylish Granny Design To Carry All Of Your Items With Plenty Of Room
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Peacock Feather Crochet Stitch
Making a new bedspread? Use this fabulous crochet afghan square pattern with well-written instructions to create a beautiful blanket for yourself or as a gift for a dear one. You could use the square in your favorite colorway or mix-and-match it with different squares of the same size. Cheers! by Polly Plum comes with detailed photos at the end of each round within the pattern. This makes it easy to be accomplished and so much fun to make.
Crochet Afghan Square Pattern
Skill level: advanced
Finished Size: 12 inch square
Hook size: 5.5mm/I
Yarn: Worsted Weight or Aran
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!