- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
- [Free Pattern] Gypsy Rose Blanket Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little -Easy To Make- Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy To Make Full Finger Gloves For Women
This easy crocheted candy corn bag pattern is cute and simple. Candy Corn Bag free crochet pattern by Melissa Hassler is a great Halloween pattern that works up quickly. Add some Halloween candy and toys to this lovely bag and and you have the perfect Halloween gift for a kid. The bag can also be reused for trick-or-treating.
My latest crochet project is this Candy Corn Bag. Some of you might notice that the orange and yellow colors aren’t in the correct order. I was originally planning to make a Jack-o-Lantern bag but ran out of the orange yarn I was using so I decided to turn it into a Candy Corn Bag. I’m really happy with how it turned out!
Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Bag Pattern
– K 6.5mm crochet hook (I love these Clover hooks!)
– tapestry needle
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in white, orange and yellow
9 inches tall and “base” diameter is about 9 inches
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Bag Pattern
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.