- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- [Free Pattern] Easy 12 Points Crochet Blanket With Pom-Poms
- [Free Pattern] So Cute, So Simple, So Cozy: This Crochet Wrap Sweater Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Looking Americana Pillow And Easy To Follow Pattern!
This awesome looking multi stitch crochet blanket is a great pattern for all levels of crocheters. The X stitches give this pattern a unique look. Retrograde crochet blanket free pattern designed by Shelby Shea is easy enough for beginners to master, and yet challenging enough to stretch the skills of an experienced crochet artist.
Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
3 Cakes Mandala by Lion Brand or 1700 yards of sport weight yarn
2 Big Scoop Ice Cream by Lion Brand or 1700 yards of sport weight yarn
Crochet hooks (3 sizes) 4.5mm, 5 mm, 5.5 mm – or sizes to obtain flatness
Needle to weave ends
Moveable stitch markers (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Shelby Shea for the article inspiration and featured image.