- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- [Free Pattern] This Ruffley Granny Square Is So Clever And Yet So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
This crocheted bag pattern with all the colors is really pleasant looking and eye catching. Swirling Bag by Kathy Merrick has so many purposes: it’s great as a crochet or knitting tools bag or a jewelry bag. You can also use it as a bag to hold a gift or a makeup bag. Make several using different size hooks and use them as storage bags for your stuff. If you decide to add a handle to carry this bag around, this bag’s pattern is just the perfect size for a small summer shoulder bag.
Adorable Multipurpose Crocheted Bag With Striped Panels
FINISHED SIZE 27″ (69 cm) in
circumference at widest part, 12″
(31 cm) from center bottom to top
YARN DK weight (Light #3) cotton,
about 115 yd (105 m) in each of 4
Shown here: Rowan Cotton Glace
(100% cotton; 125 yd [115 m]/50 g):
heather #828 (purple; A), shoot #814
(green; B), pier #809 (blue; C), #832
persimmon (orange; D), 1 ball each.
HOOK Size E/4 (3.5mm). Adjust
hook size if necessary to obtain the
NOTIONS Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this Multipurpose Crocheted Bag pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitting Daily
Thanks to Kathy Merrick for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.