- [Free Pattern] Spice Up Your Home Decor With This Stylish Scalloped Round Doily
- How To Increase And Decrease In Corner To Corner Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Fun To Make: Crochet Dragonfly Poncho
- How To Crochet A Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe
- [Free Pattern] Incredible Cute And Clever Crochet Chicken Doily
This crochet pumpkin hat free pattern is very easy to make and it looks like so much fun! Kids adore this hat! With those ear-flaps you can be sure to protect your little one’s head from the autumn chill. Pumpkin Hat by Melissa Hassler is a great Fall/Thanksgiving themed crochet hat with a lovely design meant to keep someone’s head warm all season long .
Crochet Pumpkin Hat Free Pattern
– H 5 mm & I 5.5mm crochet hooks (I love these Clover hooks!)
– poly fil
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in orange, brown and green
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Pumpkin Hat Free Pattern.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.