- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Flower Lattice Stitch
- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
- Super Fast And Easy Christmas Ornament Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
- Fun And Unique Crochet Easter Egg Pillow [Free Pattern]
- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
For those who hate doing picots but always felt like they were necessary in making doilies, here is the great news: there are no picots necessary when making this Halloween doily. Boo! by Marsha Glassner is a spectacular doily crochet pattern with a very cute and imaginative design, a beautiful holiday decoration that looks like lots of fun to work .
Halloween Doily Free Crochet Pattern
These little ghosts want to help you decorate for Halloween! Written for a difficulty level of advanced beginner to intermediate. 25 rows. Using #10 thread with a #7 hook it will measure 13-14 inches across. No picots.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Boo! Halloween Doily Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Marsha Glassner.
Thanks to Marsha Glassner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.