- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Tricot Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
- Lovely Little Rosy Heart Makes An Adorable Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- [Free Pattern] Your Favorite Little Girl Will LOVE This Cute Santa Purse!
This easy peasy crochet baby blanket is really quite easy to do and it’s a really great project.
People looking for a great charity project or who want to make gifts for somebody they love, will find that this Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket in Caron One Pound by Yarnspirations is a great pattern to keep as a go-to crochet project. So if you’re one of these people, this pattern is great, is easy to follow, with a great style and is very beautiful.
Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern &Video Tutorial
Caron® One Pound™ (16 oz/453.6 g; 812 yds/742 m)
Version 1 Grass Green (10620) 2 balls
Version 2 Peach (10504) 2 balls
Size U.S. J/10 (6 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
This peach baby blanket is Easy Peasy to stitch up! Crocheted in Caron One Pound Yarn
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
How to Crochet a Blanket: Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Mikey of the Crochet Crowd and learn how to crochet this easy baby blanket in Caron One Pound yarn.
“The easy-peasy crocheted baby blanket is a really unique style, this is like granny squares but it’s done in the horizontal so it’s not around in circles.”
Get the Pattern —> Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Yarnspirations for the article inspiration and featured image.