- [Free Pattern] This Seriously Beautiful Pineapple Peacock Shawl Is Perfect For Every Taste
- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- This Modern Granny Square Crochet Potholder Is The “Go To” Item That Will Work So Well For You
- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
- Get An Elegant Finishing Touch With This Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan
“This Valentine’s Candy Bag does not have to be used for Valentine’s Day, it super cute and a useful little storage bag for all year around, as you can use leave of the hearts if you don’t want hearts to be seen on the bag. Because it used the hdc in the back loop only, it makes the bag very stretchable. You can stuff it with gifts, candy, or anything else you might want hide or store inside.”
Valentine’s Candy Bag by Nicole Riley is a very versatile and year-round to be used pattern. I challenge you: name one day when you could not gift someone a cute bag filled with candies!
Cute Crochet Candy Bag
What you will need:
Premier yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Collection
scissors and yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Cute Crochet Candy Bag Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.