- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Vintage Rippling Blocks
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Snapdragon Stitch (+Scarf Pattern Included)
- Be Kind Wall-Hanging To Keep You On The Path Of Loving-Kindness
- Lovely Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique Free Crochet Pattern
Love flowers and this is no exception. The center flower in this flower blossom granny square pattern is gorgeous and it stands out beautifully.This square is fun and has lots of color potential. This pattern is very beautiful and also challenging, you have to concentrate on and pay attention to stitch counts.
Image source: Aurora Suominen.
I love seeing the different colors everyone is using on their squares. Here are some gorgeous combinations to get you inspired.
Image source: ravelry.
This pattern called Fall Blossom and designed by Aurora Suominen, Amy Carlson and Kathy Joelsen requires a more advanced crocheter level as some of the stitches are a bit challenging.There are also five short video tutorial explaining the written pattern. Watch the tutorials, follow the pattern and it will all come together.
Thanks to Aurora Suominen, Amy Carlson and Kathy Joelsen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.