- Easy Crochet Tote Bag Pattern For Summer
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
- Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern With Vintage And Heirloom Feel
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
This corner to corner crochet baby blanket for beginners is just perfect and so cute for a nursery! “As you may know, I have really been enjoying designing c2c crochet projects and I think this soft and snugly baby blanket pattern would be great for beginners. I used a bulky yarn which makes the C2C Beginner Baby Blanket by Melissa Hassler work up quickly and I was really happy with how smoothly the Premier Puzzle yarn glided over my hook. I used the color “Cat’s Cradle” but Premier’s Puzzle yarn comes in many other beautiful self striping shades.”
Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners Free Crochet Pattern
-Crochet hook: J 6mm
-Yarn: 3 skeins of Premier Puzzle yarn (I used Cat’s Cradle)
-large (3 and 3/8 inches) pom pom maker
-hot glue gun
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.