- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Designed Beautiful Sea Shell Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Colorful Pinwheel Blanket Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
Another one of my favorite patterns, which is very pretty in both solid or different color combinations. Thoughts of Spring by Kris Kelln is a 6″ or 9″ square pattern with a very pretty design. The flower in the center and the colors make me think of sprig in an instant! This square works up very quickly and simply put…is just a fun square to create!
6” or 9” square, Intermediate Skill Level
Hook size: 5.5 (I)
Yarn in 4 Colors—recommend Vanna’s Choice heavy worsted/aran-weight
Colour A (Eggplant)
Colour B (Silver Heather)
Colour C (Little Boy Blue)
Colour D (Black)
V Stitch (V st) – dc, ch 1, dc
Image source: Kris
Thanks to Kris Kelln for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.