- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wattle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Crochet Flower: Tawashi Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
- Cute Crocheted Owl Hat Any Toddler Likes To Wear [Free Pattern]
Another one of my favorite patterns, which is very pretty in both solid or different color combinations. Thoughts of Spring by Kris Kelln is a 6″ or 9″ square pattern with a very pretty design. The flower in the center and the colors make me think of sprig in an instant! This square works up very quickly and simply put…is just a fun square to create!
6” or 9” square, Intermediate Skill Level
Hook size: 5.5 (I)
Yarn in 4 Colors—recommend Vanna’s Choice heavy worsted/aran-weight
Colour A (Eggplant)
Colour B (Silver Heather)
Colour C (Little Boy Blue)
Colour D (Black)
V Stitch (V st) – dc, ch 1, dc
Image source: Kris
Thanks to Kris Kelln for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.