- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Easy Afghan Is The Perfect Choice For Nap Time
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ribbed Chip Crochet Stitch
- Easy Bean Stitch Crochet Blanket- Free Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Star Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
This lovely triangle scarf crochet pattern is made using the seed stitch. Amelia Triangle Scarf with tassles designed by Rhondda Mol (Oombawka Design) is worked back and forth in rows and woks up pretty quickly. The tassel at each end adds a little bit of weight and lenghts to this lovely scarf.
Triangle Scarf Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Mandala® Ombre Yarn. 5.3 oz (150 g) and 344 yds (315 m). 100% Acrylic. Medium Weight Yarn . Machine Wash and Dry.
Colors: 2 skeins of Happy 206
Hook: 5.5 mm (I).
Finished Project Yardage: Triangle Scarf: 192 g (6.78 oz) / 440.32 m (403.20 yds)
Scissors, Yarn Needle, Stitch Marker
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rhondda Mol for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!