- [Free Pattern] Simply Gorgeous Living Room Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Cell Phone Cozy is A Fun Little Project!
- [Free Pattern] 20 Beautiful Free Crochet Edging Patterns
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Crochet Heart Keychain Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Forever Trendy Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
Here is s pattern that’s perfect for those last minute gifts that you haven’t made yet!
Stunning and unique, Mint-cicle Scarf by Megan Meyer is written to use one skein or less of yarn and to work up quickly.
The impressive-looking result can be achieved by any crocheter, beginner or experienced.
Beginner-Friendly Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
One skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (‘Silver/Mint’ pictured) or approx. 312 yds. of a comparable category 5 bulky yarn.
6.5mm crochet hook (I use Clover Amour)
Scissors – I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.