- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make Cute Crochet Button Flowers In 15 Minutes Or Less
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Crochet Baby Beanie With Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- Cute Crochet Ghost Pattern To Add To Your Halloween Decor
- [Free Pattern] The Bubbly Sheep On This Knitted Hat Are Adorable!
Here is s pattern that’s perfect for those last minute gifts that you haven’t made yet!
Stunning and unique, Mint-cicle Scarf by Megan Meyer is written to use one skein or less of yarn and to work up quickly.
The impressive-looking result can be achieved by any crocheter, beginner or experienced.
Beginner-Friendly Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
One skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (‘Silver/Mint’ pictured) or approx. 312 yds. of a comparable category 5 bulky yarn.
6.5mm crochet hook (I use Clover Amour)
Scissors – I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.