- [Free Pattern] Super-Stylish One Skein Crochet Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Afghan And Matching Pillow Embellished By Popcorn And Twist Stitches
One part triangle, one part straight, this scarf shaped like the letter V is lightweight and fancy and so gorgeous! This simple, light and lovely scarf designed by Donna Wolfe is a chic way to liven up any outfit. The pattern is fun and easy to follow and makes a fashion-flirty accessory that you’ll adore.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this gorgeous V shaped crochet scarf.
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.