- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Crochet For Beginners: Basic Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Filigree Bowl
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Crochet Heart Ever
- Cozy Crochet Baby Boy Sweater Pattern
One part triangle, one part straight, this scarf shaped like the letter V is lightweight and fancy and so gorgeous! This simple, light and lovely scarf designed by Donna Wolfe is a chic way to liven up any outfit. The pattern is fun and easy to follow and makes a fashion-flirty accessory that you’ll adore.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this gorgeous V shaped crochet scarf.
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.