- Rainbow Weighted Blanket Filled With Sunshine
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Woven Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- Enhance Any Outfit With This Statement Crochet Heart Cardigan
- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
Add fun and interest to your crochet work with this wonderful crochet textured long loop stitch. It looks almost like ocean waves and creates a friable and warm textured fabric. Crochet Textured Long Loop Stitch designed by MyPicot is a fabulous textured stitch that you can use to add texture, dimension, and beauty to any project you want.
Crochet Textured L Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to MyPicot for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!