- [Free Pattern] This Easy Log Cabin Afghan It’s An Old Idea That Never Goes Out Of Style!
- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Classy And Cool Market Tote You Can Use Every Day
- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
Learn how to make a beautiful crochet cardigan for girls with this free pattern. Cardigan “Sweetheart” by Elize Klaassen is designed to fit girls 7.8 years old. This darling cardigan is very stylish and elegant and will get your little one lots of compliments. The texture is perfect for colder weather. Warm and super fashionable, this cardigan sweater is also a great piece of clothing your toddler could wear for photo shooting.
Crochet Cardigan For Girls
I used 8 x Drops air, color 20 for this cardigan
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Elize Klaassen for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!