- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Star Shaped Pocket Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- Fabulous Free Round Crochet Throw Pattern To Add Some Unique Texture To Any Room
Learn how to make a beautiful crochet cardigan for girls with this free pattern. Cardigan “Sweetheart” by Elize Klaassen is designed to fit girls 7.8 years old. This darling cardigan is very stylish and elegant and will get your little one lots of compliments. The texture is perfect for colder weather. Warm and super fashionable, this cardigan sweater is also a great piece of clothing your toddler could wear for photo shooting.
Crochet Cardigan For Girls
I used 8 x Drops air, color 20 for this cardigan
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Elize Klaassen for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!