- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty And Texture To Any Project With This Gorgeous Mandala Square Pattern
- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Bobble Heart Potholder Is Sure To Make Your Day Every Time You Look At It
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy, Super Fun Spiral Crochet Scrubbies
- [Video Tutorial] This Moroccan Tile Afghan Is Absolutely Beautiful In All Sizes
Super easy, super fun this pattern is so very pretty, especially in this pink-black combination. What’s great about the reversible patterns is that is no wrong side! This Reversible Dishcloth by Oombawka Design looks gorgeous front and back. The step-by-step photo tutorial is amazing, it makes learning this pattern so easy.
Learn how to make this super pretty reversible stitch pattern in a square – 6 inches, 9 inches or 12 inches.
The stitch multiple has been included in the post.
Thanks to Oombawka Design for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.