- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Blanket Pattern With Pretty, Daisy-Shaped Blocks Of Colors
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Weave Stitch ( Baby Blanket Pattern Included)
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Daisy Square Is Fun And Quick To Make
- [Free Pattern]The Perfect Expression Of Patriotism
Winter mug cozies are awesome! Not only they put you in the season’s mood but also are easy and quick to make and look beautiful. They also make really great last minute gifts! This Festive Cup Cozy by Oombawka Design is perfect for the Holidays or every day. Quick and easy to make, this unique pattern comes with photo tutorial available for the stitches used in the project.
Omit the holly embellishment for a cup cozy – use the embellishment for your Christmas projects on its own or combine the Coffee Cup Cozy and Holly Embellishment for your own Festive Cup Cozy.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Oombawka Design by Rhondda
Thanks to Rhondda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.