- [Free Pattern] This Owl Cell Phone Cozy is A Fun Little Project!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Loving Crochet Angel Ornament Makes A Unique And Stunning Table Top
- Amazing Large Dragon Crochet Pattern
Winter mug cozies are awesome! Not only they put you in the season’s mood but also are easy and quick to make and look beautiful. They also make really great last minute gifts! This Festive Cup Cozy by Oombawka Design is perfect for the Holidays or every day. Quick and easy to make, this unique pattern comes with photo tutorial available for the stitches used in the project.
Omit the holly embellishment for a cup cozy – use the embellishment for your Christmas projects on its own or combine the Coffee Cup Cozy and Holly Embellishment for your own Festive Cup Cozy.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Oombawka Design by Rhondda
Thanks to Rhondda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.