- [Free Pattern] Really Simple Pattern With Stunning Results: Yarn Clouds Square
- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Afghan And Matching Pillow Embellished By Popcorn And Twist Stitches
- Simple And Addictive Baby Blanket Pattern
- Learn A new Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Lace Stitch
To make this gorgeous mosaic scarf you’ll need to know how to do the double crochet and treble crochet stitches as well as how to chain.
Pretty easy right? And the result is spectacular. Mosaic Scarf by Angela Hutchinson is a great pattern that can be used to make scarves for everybody in your family. Choose everyone’s favorite colors, grab your yarn and hooks and start crocheting. Everyone loves handmade gifts that look so great, keep them warm and most importantly, are made with so much love.
Update: the link takes you to the designer’s Facebook group. To get the free pattern you need to join the group.
Mosaic Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
You can adjust the size and could even make it into a blanket if you kept repeating the pattern. It takes just 2 balls of 100g DK yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook (if you are a very loose hooker go down to a 4mm hook). The effects are even more amazing when you use two contrasting colours and/or variegated yarn.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Angela Hutchinson for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!