- [Free Pattern] Amazing Hexa Puff Baby Quilt
- We Absolutely Love This Granny Square Coaster Crochet Pattern!
- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 1
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
Need a stunning crochet scarf? Check out this gorgeous crochet Milan Cable Scarf by Noelle Stiles. The cables design is stunning and any scarf made using this pattern is interesting and irresistible. The pattern is also free for only a limited time, so make sure you pay it a visit asap.
An intricate cable design morphs between two sets of cable designs seamlessly. Its thick, warm texture due to the abundance of cables, will keep you warm on any winter or fall day. Stitch diagrams are included in this pattern
3 skeins of Patons, Classic Wool Worsted, Color: Natural Mix (210 yards per skein)
5 mm Crochet Hook, Size H/8
5 inches wide and 65 inches long (5.41 feet)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Noelle Stiles’ Ravelry Store
Thanks to Noelle Stiles for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.