- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Lacy Angel Ornament Makes The Perfect Homemade Gift For Family And Friends
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Pop Out Flower Stitch
- Classy Short Sleeve Sweater For Women
- [Free Pattern] So Much Cuteness In This Soft And Easy To Make Baby Blanket
It’s so easy to recognize a great crochet granny square with flower center when you see one. It catches your eyes and soul so deeply and you have no choice but to start making it or at least to add it to your crochet todo projects list. 5 Petal Flower Afghan Square by Rhondda Mol (Oombawka Design) is a very simple yet so beautiful crochet flower afghan square free crochet pattern. Use this unique crochet granny square with 5 petal flower center to make gorgeous afghans to brighten your day, every day.
5 Petal Crochet Flower Afghan Square Free Pattern
This pattern is crocheted in Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn from the Colour Pack. You need less than 10 g of each color to make the square.
The finished square measures 6 inches X 6 inches; if you are looking for a 4 inch square, stop after Round 10.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rhondda Mol for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!