- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Butterfly Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC)
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Classic Downton Abbey Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Stunning Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern
What better way to add a lovely finishing touch to an outfit then a decorative shawl? Mostly Harmless by Kaylie Dawn is a simple but effective pattern that looks great in fall’s colors -or any other color for that matter-and can be easily completed by even a confident beginner. This pattern is so gorgeous and it’s very easy to follow, a rare combination that will most certainly please most crocheters.
Mostly Harmless (Small teeth)
(This version works well for DK, Worsted, or Aran weight yarns.)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Clever Crochette
Thanks to Kaylie Dawn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.