- Adorable Baby Booties Crochet Pattern Inspired By Winter
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Adorable “Bee Mine” Headband
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful 12 Inch Lotus Flower Square
What better way to add a lovely finishing touch to an outfit then a decorative shawl? Mostly Harmless by Kaylie Dawn is a simple but effective pattern that looks great in fall’s colors -or any other color for that matter-and can be easily completed by even a confident beginner. This pattern is so gorgeous and it’s very easy to follow, a rare combination that will most certainly please most crocheters.
Mostly Harmless (Small teeth)
(This version works well for DK, Worsted, or Aran weight yarns.)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Clever Crochette
Thanks to Kaylie Dawn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.