- Lovely Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Wrap For Cool Summer Evenings
- 15 Minute Tassel Christmas Stars
What better way to add a lovely finishing touch to an outfit then a decorative shawl? Mostly Harmless by Kaylie Dawn is a simple but effective pattern that looks great in fall’s colors -or any other color for that matter-and can be easily completed by even a confident beginner. This pattern is so gorgeous and it’s very easy to follow, a rare combination that will most certainly please most crocheters.
Mostly Harmless (Small teeth)
(This version works well for DK, Worsted, or Aran weight yarns.)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Clever Crochette
Thanks to Kaylie Dawn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.