- [Free Pattern] This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
- Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Zigzag Stitch ( Zigzag Scarf Free Pattern Included)
One evening is probably enough to begin and finish this modern gorgeous crochet scarf. This is such a simple pattern, but the result is beautiful! Desert Winds Triangle Scarf by Jess Coppom is quick to make up, so you have a finished scarf in no time. Fast and easy, this is one lovely and super-simple pattern you will definitely be using again and again.
Crochet Triangle Scarf
Sizes: One size: 70” x 14” at widest triangle points
• Caron Cakes – 1 skein “Buttercream” or approx. 315 yards worsted weight yarn
• Tapestry needle
• Stitch marker
• Size H [5 mm] crochet hook
Check out the original source for this Crochet Triangle Scarf pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make & Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.