- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Daisy Granny Square Pincushion
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Comes Out As Stated!
- [Free Pattern] This Skull Shawl Looks Fantastic!
- Decorative Large Crochet Basket Pattern You’ll Love
I love granny squares, they are so quick to whip up! Any crochet project with the word “granny” in it is immediately a winner on my list. Now… you may wonder: “I know how to make a granny square afghan but how to make a poncho by using the granny square stitches?” Here is a beautiful pattern that will teach you how to make a wonderful poncho out of granny squares.
This crochet granny squares poncho is not only a wearable piece of clothing it’s also a really cool classic piece for your wardrobe. This poncho is based on a granny square so if you know how to make a granny square you’ll find this pattern easy-peasy. If you’re a beginner and do not know how to make a granny square, here is a really cool video tutorial to help you get started. You will need four squares to make this poncho. Adjust the size of the granny square to obtain different poncho sizes. Directions are given in the video tutorial below courtesy Jayda InStitches.
Crochet Granny Square Poncho
How To Make A Crochet Granny Square Poncho Video Tutorial
More about this pattern here.
Thanks to Jayda InStitches for the article inspiration and featured image.