- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Spider Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Dachshund Bookmark Is Totally Awesome!
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
This Iris cowl one skein pattern is made using the lacy iris stitch. This stitch looks great in winter accessories and keeps you warm too. Iris Cowl free crochet pattern designed by Megan Meyer is suitable for an advanced beginner crocheter. With a fresh and decorative design, this crocheted cowl is certainly romantic and charming.
Iris Cowl One Skein Pattern
This pattern requires approx. 312 yards of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (’Pink/Silver’ pictured) or a similar category 5 yarn. You will also need a 9.0mm crochet hook. This finished piece is sized to fit an adult.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!