- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Lovely Crochet Flower For Headband
- [Free Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater
This Iris cowl one skein pattern is made using the lacy iris stitch. This stitch looks great in winter accessories and keeps you warm too. Iris Cowl free crochet pattern designed by Megan Meyer is suitable for an advanced beginner crocheter. With a fresh and decorative design, this crocheted cowl is certainly romantic and charming.
Iris Cowl One Skein Pattern
This pattern requires approx. 312 yards of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (’Pink/Silver’ pictured) or a similar category 5 yarn. You will also need a 9.0mm crochet hook. This finished piece is sized to fit an adult.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!