- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
- Adorable Bunny Crochet Pattern – Great Size For Little Hands
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Santa Pixel Square Is So Fun And Easy To Do!
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
This cabled hooded cowl crochet pattern is nice and simple to crochet. Designed to keep you warm while looking stylish, Cabled Hooded Cowl by Quayln Stark is a great addition to your cold-weather clothing. You could wear the hood over your head or let it fall back, either way, it looks good and feels very comfortable.
Cabled Hooded Cowl Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Hygge Charm: 2 balls 6631 Morning Star
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.75mm [US J-10]
You May Also Like:
Here is a video tutorial over the stitches used in this cable pattern :
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Quayln Stark for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!