- [Free Pattern] Give Your Feet The Comfort They Deserve With These Super-Cute Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Cute Stuffed Pumpkins Earrings To Enhance Any Fall/Autumn Outfit
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Ribbon Afghan Looks Like A Beautiful Pieced Quilt
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Blanket For Baby Boy
This cabled hooded cowl crochet pattern is nice and simple to crochet. Designed to keep you warm while looking stylish, Cabled Hooded Cowl by Quayln Stark is a great addition to your cold-weather clothing. You could wear the hood over your head or let it fall back, either way, it looks good and feels very comfortable.
Cabled Hooded Cowl Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Hygge Charm: 2 balls 6631 Morning Star
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.75mm [US J-10]
You May Also Like:
Here is a video tutorial over the stitches used in this cable pattern :
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Quayln Stark for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!