- Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern With Vintage And Heirloom Feel
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Crochet Granny Squares
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- [Free Pattern] Just For Fun: Yummy-Looking Crochet Burger Earrings
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Rippled Wrap
What an amazing pattern! No one would guess how easy this braided cowl is in fact! This spectacular Braids Crochet Scarf Cowl pattern by Karen Valladares is one of the most unusual and beautiful scarf, neck warmer, cowl patterns we’ve ever seen!
Although it may look intimidating for some, if you watch the video tutorial you can see that it is actually very simple to make. Who would have thought that such a simple braided crochet cowl with buttons pattern looks so very elegant and beautiful? A unique pattern for sure!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons
2 Skeins of Worsted Weight Yarn #4, 350 yds ea.
Crochet Hook 5 mm
4 Large buttons
Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons Video Tutorial
See more about the pattern here: Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons.
Thanks to Karen Valladares for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!