- 3 Useful Crochet Cheat Sheets Every Crocheter Needs
- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crocodile Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
What an amazing pattern! No one would guess how easy this braided cowl is in fact! This spectacular Braids Crochet Scarf Cowl pattern by Karen Valladares is one of the most unusual and beautiful scarf, neck warmer, cowl patterns we’ve ever seen!
Although it may look intimidating for some, if you watch the video tutorial you can see that it is actually very simple to make. Who would have thought that such a simple braided crochet cowl with buttons pattern looks so very elegant and beautiful? A unique pattern for sure!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons
2 Skeins of Worsted Weight Yarn #4, 350 yds ea.
Crochet Hook 5 mm
4 Large buttons
Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons Video Tutorial
See more about the pattern here: Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons.
Thanks to Karen Valladares for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!