- [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] Gorgeous Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Beautiful Baby Blanket
- Fun, Textured, And Surprisingly Easy To Make Flower Bag Crochet Pattern
- Easy Striped Crochet Blanket Pattern- It’s Just One Row Repeat
- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
Simple and beautiful, the crochet bean stitch adds wonderful texture to any project. Bean Stitch Crochet Blanket designed by Crochet It Creations has a woven appearance, looks great is a great quick project for any crocheter. This warm crochet blanket is a great gift idea too! For a multicolored effect, you can change colors after a few rows .
Bean Stitch Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
Size 7.0mm crochet hook (or K 6.5mm will work if you do not have one, you
just make need to adjust stitches. Or you could go to an even larger hook)
Medium Weight #4 yarn – about 1220 yards for baby blanket
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Bean Stitch Crochet Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet It Creations Blog.
Thanks to Jessica for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.