- Simple Brush Crochet Technique To Make Amigurumi Fluffy ( Adorable Dog Amigurumi Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Catherine’s Wheel Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Genius Headband Pattern With Flower
Simple and beautiful, the crochet bean stitch adds wonderful texture to any project. Bean Stitch Crochet Blanket designed by Crochet It Creations has a woven appearance, looks great is a great quick project for any crocheter. This warm crochet blanket is a great gift idea too! For a multicolored effect, you can change colors after a few rows .
Bean Stitch Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
Size 7.0mm crochet hook (or K 6.5mm will work if you do not have one, you
just make need to adjust stitches. Or you could go to an even larger hook)
Medium Weight #4 yarn – about 1220 yards for baby blanket
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Bean Stitch Crochet Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet It Creations Blog.
Thanks to Jessica for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.