- Stephanie Key Shared Do you like this color with the pattern
- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- Gnome Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Perfect For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Chicken Bookmark Is Simply Awesome
- [Free Pattern] This Blocks Crochet Afghan Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
Scarves with such beautiful colors and brilliant design have always been a styling essential for any woman who cares about her appearance. Playful colors and elegance make you look feminine, attractive, and chic. Ocean Waves Scarf by CrochetDreamz is a stunning one skein crochet scarf that not only will give you the warming feeling and will keep your neck comfortable for an all-day wear but, at the same time, will add a dose of statement-making appeal to any outfit you wear.
This beautiful crochet accessory will make a great gift for your loved ones for any occasion.
One Skein Crochet Scarf Pattern
1. Worsted Weight variegated yarn. I used one ball of Caron Cakes in color Cake Pop
2. Hook I (5.5mm)
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
68 inches long and 7 1/2 inches wide. Length of tassels not included.
Using I hook, 13 dc st= 4 inches
Used up the entire 383 yards of one ball of Caron Cakes.
Check out the original source for this One Skein Crochet Scarf Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.