- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- [Video Tutorials] Add Sparkles To Your Holiday With These Adorable Colorful Granny Stars And Trees
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- [Free Pattern] Sweet (And Special) Granny Square Design For An Adorable Bedding
Don’t you just love the colorway in this one skein crochet cowl? Perfect for last minute making and gifting, this Glacial Cowl free crochet pattern designed by Megan Meyer is also a great projects for mindless crocheting while watching TV.
This beautiful cowl diagonal ombre effect uses the so popular C2C stitch, and is great project that can be done really quickly by even an advanced beginner crocheter.
One Skein Crochet Cowl Free Pattern
One skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (‘Teal/Silver’ pictured) or approx. 300 yards of a comparable Category 5 yarn
J/6.0mm crochet hook – I love Clover Amour or check out these adorable custom polymer clay hooks!
Scissors – I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case
You May Also Like These Great One Skein Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: One Skein Crochet Cowl Free Pattern.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.