- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Fast …This Baby Blanket Is A Total Stunner!
- Crochet Gray And Yellow Bobble And Mesh Stitch Blanket For Happy Babies
- This Cat House Crochet Pattern Is So Cool!
- [Paid Pattern] Relaxing Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Crochet Bookmark For Beginners In Your Favorite Colors
People wonder: do crochet water balloons work? Yes, they do! And they are so much fun for those who enjoy a few games of water balloons every summer. They are also so much fun to make. It only takes a small amount of yarn to make these Crochet Water Balloons designed by Megan Meyer so you can use all your leftover yarn to make a bunch of colourful balloons for you and even a bunch of small, big, or any size crochet water balloons for sale.
If you’re looking for crochet water balloons reviews here is what people are saying: “Tried this pattern and then had an epic water balloon fight in the backyard.” (Source)
Crochet Water Balloons Free Pattern
Best Yarn For Crochet Water Balloons
- Bernat Blanket Brights (approx. 28 yards per balloon)
- 9.0 mm crochet hook (I used Clover Amour)
- Scissors (I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case)
- Yarn needle
Can I used a different yarn?: In this instance I am not sure other yarn would work quite as well as the Bernat Blanket yarn. You can use any kind of Bernat Blanket yarn (big ball, stripes, baby blanket, brights) but I can’t guarantee that water balloons made with an entirely different yarn would work the same way. (Source)
How To Use Crochet Water Balloons
Just soak them in a bucket of water and you are ready to go 🙂 (Source)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Learn how to crochet water balloons that work with the video below. Follow along and have fun making a bunch of small crochet water balloons or any size ballons you wish.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!