- Mulan Princess Amigurumi Is Adorable!
- Fabulous Free Round Crochet Throw Pattern To Add Some Unique Texture To Any Room
- This Mask Mates Pattern Is A Super Quick Cotton Stash Buster
- [Free Pattern] This Circle Point Washcloth Is Simple, Sweet, Different, Unique!
- Modern Backpack Free Crochet Pattern For All Seasons
Some crochet blocks have the gift to bring out the happiness you experience when you crochet. In the simplest way possible! Eve’s Coverlet by Susan A. Stevens is a beautiful square with a beautiful effect! Long single crochets, decreases, and a popcorn variation give the afghan its textured, lacy look. With different colors and yarns you can make several gorgeous versions of this square and make your joy really shine through your work.
Approximately 53″ × 73″
z Caron® Simply Soft® Yarn:
– White, #2601 (60 oz, 3,300 yds)
– Sage, #2611 (12 oz/660 yds)
– Off-White, #2602 (6 oz/330 yds)
– Baby Brights Ombre, #2712 (15 oz/780 yds)
z Tapestry needle
YOU WILL NEED:
z Crochet hook, size G-6 (4.0 mm) or size to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Herrschners
Thanks to Susan A. Stevens for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.