- [Free Pattern] Surprisingly Easy: Crochet Popcorn Stitch Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Glama’s Fancy Crochet Bootie Slippers Are Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- Amazing Magpie Bird Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
This C2C Crochet Square Pattern is great to add to your collection of Christmas and Winter projects. Hot Cocoa Square by Melissa Hassler is a fun and easy crochet project and a great way to use up scrap yarn.
“My seventh Christmas graph is a cup of Hot Cocoa. This chilly weather has me craving warm beverages and I thought a cup of hot cocoa with a candy cane would be the perfect addition to my collection of Christmas and Winter themed corner to corner squares.”
C2C Crochet Square Pattern
– I/5.5mm crochet hook
– Worsted weight yarn in red, white, blue, brown and dark blue
– copy of the Hot Cocoa Graph PDF
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!