- [Free Pattern] Awesomely Easy And Quick Shawl You Need To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Amigurumi Puppy Is The Perfect And Loveable Gift For Any Child Or Adult
- Super Cute And Super Cuddly Avocado Amigurumi Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Just For Fun: Yummy-Looking Crochet Burger Earrings
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Little One Cozy With This Cute Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket
This C2C Crochet Square Pattern is great to add to your collection of Christmas and Winter projects. Hot Cocoa Square by Melissa Hassler is a fun and easy crochet project and a great way to use up scrap yarn.
“My seventh Christmas graph is a cup of Hot Cocoa. This chilly weather has me craving warm beverages and I thought a cup of hot cocoa with a candy cane would be the perfect addition to my collection of Christmas and Winter themed corner to corner squares.”
C2C Crochet Square Pattern
– I/5.5mm crochet hook
– Worsted weight yarn in red, white, blue, brown and dark blue
– copy of the Hot Cocoa Graph PDF
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!